Replacement Certificate

How do I get a replacement certificate?

If you require a replacement certificate you will need to:

  • Complete a Replacement Certificate Request Form provided by us.
  • Please make payment of per application by cheque or bank transfer, .
  • Email your fully completed form to UQL official email. If you do not have access to email, please contact us by phone call.
  • Upon receipt of payment and the completed form, the request will be processed and you will be issued with the replacement certificate.

If you have any queries please call us  and one of our friendly and dedicated members of staff will help you.