Benefits for a learner
- Achieving a qualification provides a recognised external benchmark of an individual’s knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Learning demonstrates to employers an individual’s desire and commitment to know more and to improve their qualifications.
- Achieving a qualification may provide entry to higher level qualifications.
Benefits for an organisation
- Offering nationally and internationally recognised qualifications as part of your human resource development programme will help your organisation improve its profile and attract a higher class of workforce.
- The qualifications can be tailored to meet the needs of an organisation so that the learning is directly relevant to business development plans.
- UQL, the regulator of qualifications in England who reports directly to Parliament.
- The qualifications will be placed on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), which gives learners greater mobility. The EQF has equivalencies with other qualifications frameworks across the world.
- The qualifications can be bespoke and exclusive to your organisation.